- 4 salmon fillets, 6 oz. each
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Heat broiler with rack 4 inches from heat. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Place salmon on a broiler pan and drizzle 2 tablespoons of lemon juice over top. Season with sea salt and pepper. Broil until salmon is just cooked but still moist (should flake with fork), 8–9 minutes. Remove the salmon’s skin. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, oil, dill and basil. Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve immediately. This makes more than one meal.