Join the Transformation Challenge!
Lose Inches, Gain Cash!
Are you ready to win cash by losing fat? The Transformation Challenge is on! Register now for the chance to shape a New You and win cash prizes!
Transformation Challenge Contest Dates:
September 21, 2020 – December 20, 2020
Get going: Sign up for the next challenge now, purchase a minimum of one of the TruHealth bundles each of the three months of the contest and provide four (4) “Before” photos and record your measurements.
Keep going: At the end of the 90-day challenge, submit four (4) “After” photos, updated measurements and a short (250 word) essay about your transformation journey.
Click here to see the official Transformation Challenge contest rules.
How do I participate in the Transformation Challenge?
- Register for an account on this site and then click the Join this Challenge button in your dashboard.
- Take and upload ‘before’ pictures into your profile and complete your beginning measurements here.
- Make three consecutive months’ purchases of the TruHealth Fat-Loss Bundle. (See rules for more information)
- Submit ‘after’ pictures on or before the last day of each month of the challenge. At the conclusion of the Challenge (December 20, 2020) submit your short paragraph (250 words or less) about your transformation.
- Discover more about TruHealth™ and the Transformation Challenge by viewing the official Challenge Rules.
- Coaching calls with Ashly Torian every Monday evening at 6:00 pm CST via Zoom Video Conference. Note, you need to Join the “NewYou90 Mannatech” Facebook Group to gain access to the Zoom Video Conferencing Link for these calls and the coaching materials.
- Facebook Live Question and Answers with Ashly Torian every Thursday at noon, 12:00 pm CST, on the “NewYou90 Mannatech” Facebook group.
- Modules covering how to integrate the TruHealth Lifestyle with mind/body nutrition techniques for lasting results.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.